- 2038 West State Hwy 86, Lampe, MO
- 1 hour or 2.5 hour rides
Spend a day at the links during your stay in Eureka Springs!
Holiday Island features both an 18-hole championship course, a 9-hole executive course, and a remarkably scenic driving range - nestled in the beauty of the Ozarks.
Hiking & Outdoor Fun
A municipal park on the north side of town that covers 1,600 acres encompassing Lake Leatherwood, a 100-acre body of water created by the Lake Leatherwood Dam.
- Hiking, Biking, and Fishing
- Hiking, Fishing, Canoe Trips, Kayaking, and Repelling
Only a 30 min scenic drive to one or the premier trout fisheries in the country - a great place for kids to experience!
- 12716 Farm Road 2239 Cassville, MO
- Hiking, Fishing, Biking, and Swimming
10,000 acres of Ozark beauty offering a host of amazing sites and activities among crystal-clear streams, beautiful forests, cascading waterfalls, and brilliant blue pools.
- Hiking, Fishing, Biking, Kayaking, Tram Tours, & Horseback Riding
Beaver Lake (10 Miles)
- 4024 Mundell Rd, Eureka Springs
- Pontoon Boat Rentals, Slip Rentals, Fuel Dock, Kitchen, Audio Room, Swimming Area, Picnic Tables, and Playground
- 11792 Hwy 187, Eureka Springs
- SCUBA Certification Classes, Guided Dives, Gear Store, and Equipment Rentals
Table Rock Lake (4 Miles)
- 124 Woodsdale Dr, Holiday Island
- Slip Rentals, Bait & Tackle, Swimming Area, and Playground
- Boat Rentals: Pontoon, Fishing, Canoe, Kayak, and Sea Doo
Canoe, Kayak, and Rafting
- White River
- 5 or 8 mile float trips
- Picnic lunches available
- Kings River
- 5 and 8.5 mile float trips
- Group rates available
- Buffalo National River
- 4 - 6 hrs of paddling
- Food, crafts, outdoor gear for sale
- Coin showers onsite